Sunday 3 April 2011

Let's Learning Hangul!

I'm back again


I know. I know. This is my second time, right? haha. Instead of busying making assignment and all CWORK software, I prefer to take some minutes to update this blog. Okay, I got something to post today. Guys, I really interested to learn Hangul. Their character is just like Japanese character. If I not mistaken, there is two types of Korean character which is Hangul and Hanja. Hanja is a lil' bit difficult but I'm sure that Hangul is much more easier. Even you can create your own name with Hangul. Try it!



Refer with this table


Keyboard Guide For Beginner





 I realized that to learn someone language, we should interesting to learn it. That's the way u'll master every language you want. Here I show you best place to learn this language personally and individually. LIVEMOCHA is the best place for you. That's the place to communicate the new language via social network. You will be teach step by step there. Not interested in Hangul? Other language also available there bro:)

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Can I use your picture of hangul on y blog? Of course, I will wrote that it's your picture.
    Here my blog : http://lecoreenauquotidien.eklablog.com
    You can send me an email : lecoreenauquotidien@aol.fr

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete