Saturday 30 April 2011

It's Study Week Now

STUDY STUDY AND STUDY

Hello fellas it's been long time since my last post (4 April 2011). Now today is 1 May. Workers Day. It is really a long time. Okay, the reason for the HIATUS is because of workload is really cost my time and I have no time to update this. The week before study week is actually the busiest and most challenging for student because needs to settle all the subject matters - assignment , test, etc. It is really a tradition for students. Sometimes it is really makes me pressure and stress. So that's why sometimes I copycat my friend's work to make thing fast and I can focus to other important subject XD. HAHA.Okay I think enuff for today and I hope I can post something as soon as possible. Next week is really a big day for me, and the next next week I hope I can spam something here. Sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment